In addition to Server Rules, the following applies to our tournaments:
- Missing a player? When one or more players have not responded to your tags or DMs then notify @Host. We will find a replacement or give other instructions - do NOT start the game until it is sorted out.
- The winner shall post a screenshot (showing all the points, which includes hidden development cards) in #screenshots. If after 5 minutes you notice it has not been posted by the winner feel free to post it yourself.
- If you have an emergency and cannot continue participating in the tournament please inform @Host. If you leave a tournament on a regular basis this may result in consequences such as not allowing you in future tournaments, especially if the hosts were not informed.
- Disconnecting at the start of a match and having the bot make critical decisions is at your own risk.
- You may request a remake of the game as long as nobody has reached 4 victory points or if the game has been ongoing for less than 10 minutes. However, you need the approval of all other players in the match. Inform the @Host if you are going to restart a match. This also applies if the game settings are not correct.
- Leaving a tournament midway will also result in the loss of any League Points that could have been potentially earned.
- With the Best Attempt perk being available for all players now, the following rules have been set into place to avoid it being abused:
- If a player checks in and does not appear on their table to play Round 1, that will count as a quit. Only check-in if you WILL play.
- If a player quits a tournament on 3 different occasions, or 2 consecutive qualifiers/tournaments: they will be banned from using their best attempt as their qualifying attempt for 4 future consecutive tournaments.
- After the 4 tournament ban, if a player quits a tournament on 3 different occasions, or 2 consecutive qualifiers/tournaments: they will be PERMANENTLY banned from using their best attempt as their qualifying attempt.
- All quits are inclusive of Loser Finals
In case you have any questions regarding these rules, reach out to a @Tournament Team member or a @Moderator