In addition to Server Rules, the following applies to our tournaments:
Missing a player? When one or more players have not responded to your tags or DMs then notify @Host. We will find a replacement or give other instructions - do NOT start the game until it is sorted out.
The winner shall post a screenshot (showing all the points, which includes hidden development cards) in #screenshots. If after 5 minutes you notice it has not been posted by the winner feel free to post it yourself.
If you have an emergency and cannot continue participating in the tournament please inform @Host. If you leave a tournament on a regular basis this may result in consequences such as not allowing you in future tournaments, especially if the hosts were not informed.
Disconnecting at the start of a match and having the bot make critical decisions is at your own risk.
You may request a remake of the game as long as nobody has reached 4 victory points or if the game has been ongoing for less than 10 minutes. However, you need the approval of all other players in the match. Inform the @Host if you are going to restart a match. This also applies if the game settings are not correct.
Leaving a tournament midway will also result in the loss of any League Points that could have been potentially earned.
With the Best Attempt perk available for all players, the following rules apply:
- If a player checks in and does not appear on their table to play Round 1, that will count as a quit. Only check-in if you WILL play.
- Leaving the tournament after it started also counts as a quit.
- If a player quits a tournament on 3 different occasions: they will be banned from using their best attempt as their qualifying attempt for 4 future consecutive tournaments.
- After the 4 tournament ban, if a player quits a tournament on 4 different occasions: they will be PERMANENTLY banned from using their best attempt as their qualifying attempt.
- If a player quits any other tournaments after the permanent ban on the best attempt, the CC Team reserves to right to ban that player from participating in further tournaments. Whether the ban is permanent or temporary is up to CC Team's discretion.
- All quits are inclusive of Loser Finals
Special End of Month Tournament Rules
A player who quits an EOM tournament after having started playing the EOM tournament games (regardless of whether they start in Lower Quarterfinals, Upper Quarterfinals, or in Upper Semifinals) will forfeit their spot in the next EOM tournament that they would otherwise qualify for. This will be also applicable to players who accept the invitation and fail to check-in.
The quit will still count towards losing the best attempt perk as described above.
Please don't quit a tournament when you check-in/accept a EoM invitation. It is a big strain on the host and can taint the tournament experience of the other players.
In case you have any questions regarding these rules, reach out to a @Tournament Team member or a @Moderator